I knew nothing about the world of blogging. Here I am almost 1 year later and I know a little bit more than I knew when I got started, but not as much as I hope to know this time next year.
Here is what I do know!
- I am addicted to blogging. (Isn’t everyone?)
- I really enjoy the creative process. (Hunting and gathering is part of my DNA)
- I enjoy discovering new blogs and bloggers. (this week; should be reading)
- I check my stats more often than I should.(I am getting this under control, hold on, I’ll be right back)
- I am happy that people find their way to my little piece of the blogosphere.(How do they do that?)
- I don’t take my blog too seriously.(Just like today)
- I know people prefer posts that are fun and entertaining.
- I know people love posts with photographs, especially of food.(food is always comforting, even in pictures)
- I know that spending a week crafting a post does not mean people will see it or like it.(That one hurt)
- I have been inspired and encouraged by a few kindred spirits which I now refer to as my blogging buddies.
- I know that my husband is my biggest blog
stalkersupporter.(As he should be)
long long ago…before I blogged…I didn’t know…what I was missing!
2010 blogging review…I am not a statistic but I might be a cake (nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways to Rid Complacency From Your Blog (dailyblogtips.com)
- From Cyber Friends to Fast Friends (nrhatch.wordpress.com)