Easy breezy…corn pudding casserole (aka moist cornbread)!!!
This is one of those easy recipes you can whip up at a moments notice. It’s a nice compliment to Bar-B-Que, Fajitas, Chili or a Fish Fry. It would be a great side dish for just about any picnic or pot luck you are invited to attend.
OPEN, POUR, MIX, BAKE AND SERVE
1 box of Jiffy cornbread mix
1 can of whole kernel corn
1 can of creamed corn
1 cup of sour cream
1/2 stick of butter, melted
Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased 9×11 backing pan.
Bake @ 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Cassarole is done when a toothpick is inserted into the center and it comes out clean.
- Maple Sausage Corn Bread Pudding Recipe (momblognetwork.com)
- Our famous hashbrown casserole! (cooking4klutzes.wordpress.com)
- What We’re Eating: Cheesy Potato Casserole (joyceandnorm.wordpress.com)
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole ~ Tasty Tuesday (planetpookie.com)
- Southern Baked Rice Pudding (foodrecipes.wordpress.com)