Before I get to it, I just want to say that I am extremely happy that I am not having to watch the Kobe show!
Game 1 was the Wade and James show! What will Game 2 bring? Here are a few contributing factors to tonight’s game…
Under the current 2-3-2 format, a team with a 2-0 lead in the NBA Finals wins the title 93.3 percent of the time.
- Dirk Nowitski, torn tendon left middle finger – According to Dirk there won’t be a problem with the shot!
- Miami , won each of its post season home games, 9-0
- Maverick , 17 pts off the bench in game 1, worst in post season
- Lebron has hit 16 of his last 30 3pt attempts
- Miami – 5 second half comebacks in this post season
Should the Mavericks win Game 2, the winner of Game 3 has won the series 100 percent of the time, posting an 11-0 mark under the current 2-3-2 format.
- 1968 Boston Celtics
- 1970 LA Lakers
- 1979 Washington Bullets
- 1981 Boston Celtics
- 1995 Houston Rockets
- 1997 Miami Heat
- 2003 Detroit Pistons
- 2006 Phoenix Suns
We’ll just see what we see in 60+ minutes!