I love surprises!!! Maybe you love them as much as me. If so then you can appreciate my delight when I found that my blogging buddy PIP had left a little surprise package for me, the Liebster Blog Award.
In all seriousness I am truly touched by the kindness of my blogging friend Piglet in Portugal. PIP and I became blogging buddies through the WordPress Post A Day/Week 2011 Challenge which began in January.
The Liebster award (“Liebster” is the German word for friend or love) originated in Germany. The aim of the award is to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!
6. Right click on the award image and save it to your hard-drive and then upload it to your blog. (EC added this)
The easy part is accepting the award the difficult part is choosing 5 other bloggers to pass the award on to.
- Liebster or Love – Another blog award! (artycrafty.wordpress.com)