Well, the month is almost over and I am still playing catch up with the photo a day challenge. In my effort to finish on time I am offering a combination of Day 25 & 26…
Day 25. Landscape: Step back and take a photo of a landscape near you. Or even take a little trip just for the photo. Would be nice to explore your town for a beautiful photo.
Day 26. Together: There are many definitions for together. One is: In or into a single group, mass, or place. Take a photo of together, whichever definition you’d like to use.
Over the past week our neighborhood has had many visitors swooping in for a quick snack or a place to rest. Some keep to themselves and stay a safe distance away. However, this morning I had my own personal Alfred Hitchcock experience…Birds stick together and when they do they become the landscape…
I did capture my Hitchcock “The Birds” experience on video…I am embarrassed to say that I missed most of the experience because I forgot to push the bright red button..In my defense I was driving and they were everywhere.
27. Sun: Whether the sun is out in full force, or hiding behind the clouds today – take a photo of it. Or you could get creative and take a photo of sunlight or some other interpretation.
28. Through: Take a photo of looking through something – through the window, through the gate, through the trees… whatever you please.
29. Grow: People do it, plants do it too… get creative and take a photo of something that grows.
30. Down: Is it looking down or something that makes you feel down? Interpret it however you like.
31. Yourself: Take a photo of yourself. Or something that represents you.